Dead Trigger For PC – Free Download
Dead Trigger Review
Mobile games to kill zombies there are many, but few as good and entertaining as this Dead Trigger. It is a first-person shooter and action game in which you will have to face, arm in hand, hordes of undead thirsty for blood and human flesh. Yours to be more precise. As in most titles of this genre, you will embody one of the few survivors of a zombie apocalypse. A plague has devastated the Earth taking ahead millions of people although many have returned to life as walkers. So to survive, you must join other groups of humans to try to stop the advance of the zombies and resist as long as possible. Main features Once you download the game from Google Play, although it is also available for iPhone, and even PC if you dare with the online version that can be played through Facebook, you will soon be able to start enjoying all these features: First Person Shooter type action. Wide range of weapons and high technology devices to use. Touch or analog controls with compatible controls. Graphics in HD and high quality soundtrack. Development of the game in real time. Hide and seek to provide weapons and care thanks to the doctor, gunsmith, engineer, smuggler and scientist. Zombies that resist traditional methods of elimination and that evolve thanks to the AI of the game. Which is better? Dead Trigger 1 or 2? Since the release of the second part of this zombie game, many users wonder what Dead Trigger is better. The truth is that the first delivery was a success, with more than 20 million people downloading their APK from Google Play and very positive ratings that border on excellence. But the Madfinger Games have managed to overcome and the second part is even better than the first, correcting all the minor flaws of the original game, improving the control system and offering the user even greater gameplay. That said, the best thing you can do is download both games and enjoy yourself as a dwarf killing undead.
Dead Trigger Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire X Specs
How To Play/Download Dead Trigger on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Dead Trigger‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Dead Trigger in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Dead Trigger on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Dead Trigger, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Dead Trigger on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.