Defend For PC – Free Download
The tower defense style games are not exactly new, but they have not lost their appeal. Defender for Android is one of them in which you will have to prevent hordes of monsters from reaching your position. Protect your fortress from all attacks In Defender II you must protect your castle from the attack of waves of monsters from the fantastic mythology that will try to finish you off. They move fast and are very persistent but you will have your weapons and certain magical aids that will surely allow you to keep your strength safe from these beings. You must stop your advance from your position of defense. An inexhaustible game formula. Features Destroy your enemies by throwing arrows at the touch of the screen.Spells spells with the drag and drop function.Burn the attackers in the lava pits. Surround your fortress with protective walls.Increase your mana levels, agility and strength to a greater defensive capacity. Choose between different types of arrows the most suitable. Two game modes. Download Defender II and kill all the intruders before they finish with you.
Defend Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Defend on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Defend‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Defend in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Defend on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Defend, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Defend on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.