DIGI Clock Widget For PC – Free Download
DIGI Clock Widget Review
To know what time it is it is not necessary to settle for the boring clock that your phone has as standard. You can download DIGI Clock Widget, an application that besides giving you the time will decorate the screen of your terminal. The most complete and customizable time and date widget. With DIGI Clock Widget you will have widgets of different sizes that will serve to give you the time and date as well as being able to set alarms. These widgets have a complete possibility of personalization that allow to modify from the typographic format to the establishment of colors and images as a background. Features Three different sizes. Hourly format 12 / 24. Customizable date format. Twenty-five different typographical fonts besides being able to select them from the SD card. Color, shade and transparency configuration. Establishment of alarms. Download DIGI Clock Widget free for Android and have the clock with the best design for your phone.
DIGI Clock Widget Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris 325 Style Specs
How To Play/Download DIGI Clock Widget on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘DIGI Clock Widget‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the DIGI Clock Widget in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for DIGI Clock Widget on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play DIGI Clock Widget, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running DIGI Clock Widget on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.