Direct TV For PC – Free Download
Direct TV Review
The tendency is to watch television on larger and larger screens, although unfortunately sometimes we can not sit on our sofa in front of our 52-inch TV to watch our favorite show or the game of our football team. Your favorite programs on your Android. If we are away from home, and we do not want to miss something that they put on TV, we have no choice but to resort to the screen of just 5 inches of our smartphone, and an application like Direct TV, with which we can access hundreds of TV channels from all over the world once we have downloaded your APK. Main characteristics Spanish national and regional chains: La 1, La 2, Antena 3, Cuatro, Telecinco, La Sexta, etc. The main chains of Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile or Uruguay. Thematic channels specializing in sports, news, music and content children’s
Direct TV Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Ascend X Specs
How To Play/Download Direct TV on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Direct TV‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Direct TV in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Direct TV on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Direct TV, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Direct TV on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.