Disa For PC – Free Download
The problem for many users of smartphone is that of the large number of messaging applications to deal with (who else or who least takes WhatsApp, Telegram and Facebook Messenger as little). Would not it be better to be able to enjoy all of them from a single interface? All your messaging from a single place. For those who came asking for something like this is Disa, an application based on a clean and orderly design so that our communications in writing do not become an odyssey. It works as a hub from which to access all your messaging applications. All in one very organized for your messaging. Once installed Disa detects the messaging services you have installed on your phone. Then you can select the one you want and install its plugin for the application and it is automatically integrated.
Disa Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry Bold 9790 Specs
How To Play/Download Disa on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Disa‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Disa in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Disa on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Disa, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Disa on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.