DiskUsage For PC – Free Download
Have you run out of space on the SD card of your smartphone or tablet? With DiskUsage it is very easy to see how space is distributed on the SD card, since it shows it graphically. DiskUsage is an analysis tool that will tell you which files and directories are taking up too much space. The results are visible in a diagram, and each element has a proportional size with respect to the rest that helps to find the largest files. DiskUsage features for Android Analyzes the available and occupied space of SD cards. Graphical information in diagram form. shows subdirectories. Make zoom to see specific content in any directory. To free up space on an SD card you must download DiskUsage for free. You can see what’s inside, how the files are distributed and decide which ones can be deleted completely.
DiskUsage Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download DiskUsage on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘DiskUsage‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the DiskUsage in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for DiskUsage on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play DiskUsage, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running DiskUsage on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.