Documents to Go For PC – Free Download
Documents to Go Review
With Documents to Go, you can open Word, Excel or Power Point documents without problems, as well as view PDF files. Another interesting feature of Documents to Go is the ability to download, view and edit Google Docs files. Access without any problems to any file from your Android with Documents to Go. Main features Allows you to open password protected Word and Excel files. Supports remote synchronization with the computer and the Google Docs storage system. It also includes various formatting options, such as underlining, bold, italics, font change, tables or Lists. Allows you to view presentations in PowerPoint. Documents to Go will allow you to work with Office documents as if you were using your computer.
Documents to Go Gameplay Images
Recommended: I came for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Documents to Go on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Documents to Go‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Documents to Go in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Documents to Go on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Documents to Go, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Documents to Go on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.