Dolch Sight Words Flashcards For PC – Free Download
Dolch Sight Words Flashcards Review
There are so many methods to learn languages that in the end we just do not know which is worse. Why are we going to cheat, studying another language is not easy and the results are usually not as promising as we would like. But a weapon that is more than good are the famous flashcards, cards with all a diversity of content, from letters with sounds, drawings with the corresponding name, a battery of verbs or special words or, as in this case, words to write and hear how they are pronounced in English. Intuitively designed for children to learn to read. In this case we went from programs like PowerPoint and others to land directly for free on Android. We are also not before cards to print with images, but to interact with them directly on the screen of your mobile device. Selecting the method and the level, you will be able to go between words and listen to their correct pronunciation in English to repeat it until it is recorded by varyrio fire. A simple and easy-to-use application that helps teach the 315 most common English words, using visual and auditory stimulation. Different learning methods in a vocabulary app The variety of exercises is divided into flashcards of PreK-1 Words and Grades 2-3 Words (+95 nouns) and writing activities that, in turn, are divided into exercises to review the highlighted words with dashes or dots, such as: Pre-Primer (words with outlines). Pre-Primer (words with dots). Primer (words with outlines). Primer (words with dots). Grade 1 (words with outlines). Grade 1 (words with dots). Grade 2 (words with outlines). Grade 2 (words with dots). Grade 3 (words with outlines). Grade 3 (words with dots). 95 nouns (words with outlines). 95 nouns (words with dots). Blank tracing pages (blank cards). Through these exercises of Dolch Sight Words Flashcards you will not only hear the correct pronunciation of the most common and basic words in English, you can also write the words with your finger on the screen, choosing the color and thickness of the stroke. An interactive way and not so good to learn English like others, although I will continue to recommend a good dense text RPG as the best method to know the ins and outs of the language of the “perfidious Albion”.
Dolch Sight Words Flashcards Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn Quattro L52 Specs
How To Play/Download Dolch Sight Words Flashcards on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Dolch Sight Words Flashcards‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Dolch Sight Words Flashcards in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Dolch Sight Words Flashcards on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Dolch Sight Words Flashcards, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Dolch Sight Words Flashcards on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.