Doodle Jump For PC – Free Download
Doodle Jump Review
If you want a simple but addictive game for Android you have to try Doodle Jump because it will not disappoint you. Doodle Jump is a game with a very simple approach. In it you will have to manage a small monster that tries to jump from platform to platform upwards to try to pass level, avoiding obstacles and dangers that will come out on the road. The more you go in each jump and the higher levels, the more points you get. It is apt and very entertaining for any age and you will love its graphics, which will remind you of the drawings you made when you were five or six years old. Download Doodle Jump and enjoy a simple and very addictive game that you will surely love.
Doodle Jump Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Specs
How To Play/Download Doodle Jump on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Doodle Jump‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Doodle Jump in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Doodle Jump on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Doodle Jump, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Doodle Jump on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.