Doodlecast For PC – Free Download
Among the multiple applications that can be found to Chromecast could not miss the leisure. And it is that playing on television what happens on the screen of your phone or tablet can give a lot of play as demonstrated by Doodlecast for Chromecast, similar to the popular Pictionary. Perfect to have a fun time. It is an application that offers a secret word to those who have the mobile device and they must draw it on it. The drawing will appear simultaneously on the TV screen and the other players will have to try to guess what it is by answering through their phones. Its operation step by step Choose a word from the list to draw. Draw on the device while playing on television. The rest of the players connected to their phones use them to respond. Download Doodlecast for Android and see for yourself the possibilities that Chromecast offers and that is not limited to video or photo playback.
Doodlecast Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Doodlecast on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Doodlecast‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Doodlecast in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Doodlecast on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Doodlecast, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Doodlecast on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.