Dot Wave For PC – Free Download
Dot Wave Review
If you were looking for a difficult game that will keep you hooked to the screen of your Android from the first moment, that is Dot Wave. With its impressive graphics you will have to direct an arrow through a colorful scenario that will mutate as you progress. Addictive, beautiful, simple … but practically impossible. One of the most innovative games of the moment Try to survive as much as you can, keeping the arrow between the limits marked by just touching the screen subtly. The more seconds you keep alive, the higher your score and the more chances you will have to lead the ranking of best players.
Dot Wave Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Dot Wave on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Dot Wave‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Dot Wave in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Dot Wave on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Dot Wave, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Dot Wave on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.