Dragon Land For PC – Free Download
Dragon Land Review
Dragon Land is a new 3D platform game for Android smartphones and tablets starring, as you may have guessed, by cute dragons. When you download the APK of this mobile game you will have access to a three-dimensional world in which you will have to fly over and climb scenarios with your dragon, collecting coins and defeating countless enemies. An easy title to play, but difficult to master. This Dragon Land will remind more than one nostalgic gamer to the legendary Spyro for PlayStation, with the difference here we can play with different dragons that we will save in each level and the different game modes available that make it a very complete title. Main FeaturesCollect dozens of dragons, each with their own special abilities. Campaign mode with more than 100 levels available. Other modes include: fast, multiplayer and arcade. Unlockable secret levels using the keys you will find throughout the game. the skills of your dragons through power-ups.Intuitive controls adapted to touch screens.
Dragon Land Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee Elife S7 Specs
How To Play/Download Dragon Land on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Dragon Land‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Dragon Land in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Dragon Land on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Dragon Land, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Dragon Land on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.