DU Recorder: screen recorder and video editor For PC – Free Download
DU Recorder: screen recorder and video editor Review
When an application has almost a million and a half ratings with 5 stars and an average of 4.8 is that it truly complies with what it promises and that the user can easily achieve what he intends to do with it. DU Recorder: screen recorder and video editor has this outstanding note granted by its users. It is a free screen recorder that allows you to capture the mobile image, record video or edit it without having a rooted device. This tool is usually used today to record videos for application tutorials, videogame games that hang on YouTube or Twitch, to record video conferences, broadcast live, etc., using a very simple method to follow (we will not get into the legality of the matter according to the signal that is captured). Become a youtuber with DU Recorder and transmit your life live on the net. DU Recorder features As you can see, it is the application of this most complete style and includes all the necessary features to record and / or transmit everything that happens inside and outside your smartphone: Stable and smooth screen recording. The configuration allows you to choose different resolutions and video speeds. Allows you to control the recording through a floating window or from the notification bar. It allows activating the front camera and recording the external sound so that the user can record himself explaining the video. Recording stops when you shake the device. You can edit the video by adding music, cropping images or drawing on it with the brush. It allows to retransmit live YouTube, Facebook and Twitch, configuring the quality of the transmission, the level of confidentiality and whether comments are allowed or not. Screenshots in one click with the option to join several, pixel the capture or cut it.
DU Recorder: screen recorder and video editor Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG Optimus L5II Dual Specs
How To Play/Download DU Recorder: screen recorder and video editor on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘DU Recorder: screen recorder and video editor‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the DU Recorder: screen recorder and video editor in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for DU Recorder: screen recorder and video editor on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play DU Recorder: screen recorder and video editor, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running DU Recorder: screen recorder and video editor on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.