Dune! For PC – Free Download
Voodoo is a fairly young videogame studio, created in Paris in 2013, which has specialized in puzzle and casual games, very simple in design, but extremely addictive that hook the user from the first moment. In his catalog already are great successes like Snake VS Block, Fight List, Flappy Dunk or Paper.io. His last great creation follows the same trail as the previous titles and has just landed on Android, in APK format, as well as for iPhone and iPad, under the name of Dune !. Surely you’re wondering if it has something to do with David Lynch’s movie of the year 84 based on the novel by Frank Herbert. Unfortunately not, as it does not have any relationship with the real-time strategy video game, Dune 2000, inspired by the previous film. The only elements in common are the sandy dunes that are part of the scenario of all these titles. Keep your ball alive for as long as possible. On this occasion we face a frenetic rhythm game starring a crystal ball or other equally fragile material that must overcome a series of very pronounced dunes, as if it were set in the very same Dune du Pilat. Our goal is to add points to our scoreboard. How? Well, making the ball in question take momentum with each dune and exceed the white ribbon that appears at the top of the screen. How to play Dune! on Android smartphones and tablets? As you can imagine, it is not as easy as running in a hurry. We must try to make our ball fly high but at the same time land as smooth as possible because, if not, we will lose fragments of it until it is destroyed. Thinking well, the mechanics are very similar to the typical game played by a motorcycle or a buggy that must also overcome different steep terrain. For this, we will use three gestural controls to try to beat our brand: When the ball travels on the ground, pressing the screen will make it accelerate. When the ball is ascending a dune, releasing the screen, we will make it take off. When the ball is in the air, pressing the screen again, we will decrease its speed. The game has no more mystery, but adding points seems a complicated task, although as you play you will find other tricks to increase your score, such as making perfect landings. Download Dune! Google Play is free, but it comes with some annoying ads that you can eliminate through the corresponding integrated purchases. You can also invest that money in buying stars that allow you to resuscitate your ball in case of dying when you are about to beat your personal best.
Dune! Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei U5510 Specs
How To Play/Download Dune! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Dune!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Dune! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Dune! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Dune!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Dune! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.