eBay For PC – Free Download
The most famous auction house on the Internet is not Christie’s or Sotheby’s: it’s eBay. This service that was born on the web in 1995 and has made the leap to mobile platforms such as iPhone and Android, connects users who want to sell new or second hand items and their buyers, who bid to take them. It is one of the most important e-commerce in the world, where you can find everything: mobiles, antiques, cars, books, movies, clothes … Bid in auctions with the eBay app on your Android The eBay application: buy and sell mobiles, accessories and more offers the user everything necessary to manage purchases and sales from their profile. These are the features that you will find if you download the APK of the application: Find discounts, offers and opportunities among millions of articles from around the world. Browse among product categories and arrange them according to different criteria. Perform manual searches Discover important discounts on your favorite brands. Follow favorite articles and your favorite sellers to access the latest ads. Sell new and used items for sale. Two sale formats: fixed price or auction to achieve the best price. Create ads from your mobile by uploading photos directly from the camera. Track your purchases and receive information about the status of shipments. Receive alerts about activity on eBay. Comment and think about purchases and sales made. Read and respond to messages. Contact eBay customer service. A clock? A book? A PS4? A car? Look for it in the auction platform par excellence of the Internet and get the best price. You will find sellers and buyers from all over the world, not only from Spain: France, the United States, Germany, Austria, Italy, Portugal, Japan … And of course, it is normal that the question arises of where does eBay ship: then to everyone . And yes, it’s safe. How it works does not have any difficulty. You just need a user profile for which an email is requested. After that, you can explore the entire product catalog of the app divided into categories and special or outstanding offers to find what you are looking for. You can also publish your products easily, simply by taking a photo with your smartphone.
eBay Gameplay Images
Recommended: Celkon Millennium Ultra Q500 Specs
How To Play/Download eBay on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘eBay‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the eBay in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for eBay on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play eBay, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running eBay on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.