Edmodo For PC – Free Download
Edmodo is one of the educational platforms of fashion among students, parents and teachers that tries to offer these three collectives a place to connect and collaborate in a safe and free way. And now we have the official application of this service that aims to unseat the WhatsApp groups as a communication tool for educational purposes. The largest social learning school network in the world. Main features When you download the Edmodo APK to your Android smartphone or tablet, you will find the following features and functions: Creation of groups to continue the learning process outside the classroom. A channel for connect students with teachers and continue with the discussions beyond school hours. Access to homework, assignments, projects and surveys without having to resort to paper copies or books. Possibility of following the academic performance and the notes of a student from the application .Option to upload photos and videos files to the platform from your mobile. In short, it is an educational application that brings students and teachers closer and also helps parents to become more involved in the education of their children.
Edmodo Gameplay Images
Recommended: Blu Vivo 5 Specs
How To Play/Download Edmodo on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Edmodo‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Edmodo in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Edmodo on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Edmodo, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Edmodo on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.