Escape the prison For PC – Free Download
Escape the prison Review
If you were locked in a cell in a prison, do you think you would escape? With Escape from prison you can find out by testing your ingenuity to solve puzzles and use objects that are within your reach. Escape from Alcatraz was not that difficult. Escape from prison is a game that involves solving puzzles that allow us to take a step further in our attempt to get out of the cell that traps us. We will have to use and combine the different objects that we find to achieve the objective. Main features: Five levels with different cells from which to flee. Combine objects to solve the puzzles. Attractive 3D graphic environment. A puzzle game with an adventure scent. The attractive riddles that presents Escape of the prison it is necessary to add his graphs. These present a three-dimensional environment that will make us remember adventure games of the point & amp; click and that will undoubtedly immerse us fully in the atmosphere of the game. Download Escape the prison for Android and demonstrate your ability as an escapist.
Escape the prison Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Slice Specs
How To Play/Download Escape the prison on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Escape the prison‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Escape the prison in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Escape the prison on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Escape the prison, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Escape the prison on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.