F-Droid For PC – Free Download
If you want to get out of the norm and use a free app store, now you can use F-Droid. It is an alternative to Google Play where you will only find apps with a free license. Thus, all applications will be free and with their source code accessible and editable. All open source apps in one place. How it works The operation of F-Droid is very simple. It has three tabs: one for the available applications, one for the apps that we have already installed and one with the pending updates. After finding the app that interests us, we can install it on our Android or access its source code. We can also see the license of each application and information about it. With F-Droid you will have at your disposal all open source applications for Android.
F-Droid Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download F-Droid on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘F-Droid‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the F-Droid in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for F-Droid on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play F-Droid, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running F-Droid on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.