FaceDance Challenge! For PC – Free Download
FaceDance Challenge! Review
Until now we were used to musical games in which we had to follow the rhythm of the music of certain songs by playing the notes of it, hitting different keys or buttons that appeared on the screen of our smartphone or tablet as in the classic Piano Tiles or Guitar Hero. FaceDance Challenge! gives a twist to this concept: instead of pressing the screen of our mobile at the right time, in this app for Android we must imitate the smiles and smiles of the emoticons that appear on the screen. The application makes use of facial recognition to verify that we have put the appropriate face to play the note. A game in which you can win by the face. How to play FaceDance Challenge !? Simply download and install the APK from Google Play, choose a song from the list (you can even upload your own songs) and configure facial detection using the front camera of your mobile. Once calibrated, smileys and emojis will appear on the phone screen and you will have to try to imitate those gestures to the rhythm of the music so that the app will count them as valid notes. As you increase the speed of the song you will find yourself immersed in an authentic face dance with funny faces and grimaces as if you were Jim Carrey himself. From there, try to beat your own marker and lead the world ranking of players.
FaceDance Challenge! Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Player Specs
How To Play/Download FaceDance Challenge! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘FaceDance Challenge!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the FaceDance Challenge! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for FaceDance Challenge! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play FaceDance Challenge!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running FaceDance Challenge! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.