FaceNiff For PC – Free Download
Users who have connected their smartphones to the same Wi-Fi network as you can steal their passwords. Above all, you meet two requirements: have a rooted smartphone and have downloaded FaceNiff. The app to hack passwords
It is an application that can intercept the profiles of an open web session on the same Wi-Fi network to which you are connected. It works exclusively with the browser that comes with Android as standard, so forget to use Firefox, Chrome or another. In other words, if someone starts a session on Facebook, it is possible to obtain their login details. Obviously it is an application developed for solely and exclusively educational purposes, of course … or so its developers say.
These are the services with which this app works to hack passwords: Facebook Twitter Youtube Amazon VKontakte Tumblr MySpace Tuenti MeinVZ / StudiVZ blogger Nasza-Klasa
And remember that taking what is not yours and snooping on other people’s social accounts is wrong … so what you do is your responsibility.
FaceNiff Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG G Vista 2 Specs
How To Play/Download FaceNiff on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘FaceNiff‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the FaceNiff in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for FaceNiff on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play FaceNiff, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running FaceNiff on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.