Fairway Solitaire For PC – Free Download
Fairway Solitaire Review
The developer Big Fish Games has wanted to renew the classic solitaire card game to adapt it to new times and devices with Fairway Solitaire. In this game for Android, the player can have fun with three different types of card games as well as playing all the special events that are organized each day or the mini-games that it includes. Some advantages that get, along with the different classifications of the best players, that the game Fairway Solitaire is totally addictive, more than any classic Solitaire. The solitaire of the 21st century. Features of Fairway Solitaire 3 card game modes: Main, Daily and Bonus. Nearly 700 different game levels. Different events to play each day like the Treasure Hunt.Minigames like McDinko or Derby Topo, among many others. those who win prizes. Preview to see the next 5 playable cards. The games include wild cards and card replacements. Colorful interface and fun wallpapers.
Fairway Solitaire Gameplay Images
Recommended: Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 (4.7) Specs
How To Play/Download Fairway Solitaire on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Fairway Solitaire‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Fairway Solitaire in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Fairway Solitaire on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Fairway Solitaire, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Fairway Solitaire on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.