Falcon For PC – Free Download
The new Falcon for Android accommodates Twitter to the home screen of your smartphone or tablet. This app is the result of the work of an independent developer, Joaquim Vergès, who has taken his passion for Twitter to create a beautiful, fast and functional app. The best Twitter client for Android. The options you need. Visualize your “Timeline” without need to open any application. Access to the list of mentions. Play with a single touch the contents, such as videos or images, linked in tweets. Keep pressed on a tweet to access options such as: answer, retweet, share or mark as a favorite. Personalize the interface to your liking. If you liked the widget developed by Joaquim Vergès, do not miss this Pro version that includes a novel interface based on Material Design.
Falcon Gameplay Images
Recommended: Datawind PocketSurfer 2G4X Specs
How To Play/Download Falcon on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Falcon‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Falcon in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Falcon on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Falcon, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Falcon on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.