Fight List For PC – Free Download
Fight List Review
With a name like Fight List, one might think that we are going to talk about a fight or action game in which martial arts, punching and flying kicks take on special importance. Nothing is further from reality: in this game for Android the only weapon you will use to defeat your rivals will be your brain. Basically because it is a question and answer game in which you will have to test both your speed and your general culture by responding to the proposed topics and giving more correct answers than your opponent before exhausting the timer. How to play Fight List? Running the game is very simple. If you have ever played the Brainstorm board game, the mechanics of this APK will be most familiar to you. The idea is that you must beat a duel against another opponent in games to three rounds playing in turns. You will be presented with a random theme and you have 40 seconds to write all the things that you think about that topic. Great game of words and intelligence that unfortunately is full of ads. For example, one topic could well be 10 players of the Spanish national soccer team. In the given time you must write all that you can think of to add the maximum number of hits. Each of them is worth a point, but if an answer is considered extremely rare or different you can add extra points. At the end of each round, the player with the most points added to his marker will win the duel. Main features Game type quiz with more than 1,000 themes available. Game online and in turns, being able to play against multiple rivals at once and from around the world. Statistical section to check your efficiency and progress responding to the issues. General classification with the best players in the world. Possibility of using wildcards and other aids redeemable for stars that you will win as you advance in the game.
Fight List Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Fight List on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Fight List‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Fight List in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Fight List on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Fight List, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Fight List on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.