File Manager by Xiaomi For PC – Free Download
File Manager by Xiaomi Review
Xiaomi has long since become an actor in the struggle to get a piece of the pie of the competing Android mobile market. Their smartphones have surprised by their high performance and the low price compared to other devices with similar characteristics. And just like other manufacturers like Samsung, it also develops its own application system although, in its case, they are not closed only to their terminals. An example is found in File Manager by Xiaomi, the file manager developed by the Chinese brand that offers interesting functions, starting with a simple operation. A good application to manage files on Android Although it has improved in later versions of the operating system, the file manager that counts many users does not leave them completely satisfied. Downloading the APK from My File Manager will find a series of functions and features that make it a serious candidate for many to replace the native app with it. A clean design, speed and intuitive operation is the letter of introduction of the file manager of Xiaomi. These are the main features and functions of the app: Actions on files such as search, move, delete, open, share, rename, unzip, copy and paste. Compatible with dozens of file formats: music, videos, images, documents, APK files, compressed as ZIP … Clear and clear user interface. View of recent files. Organization by categories. Storage statistics and management of all folders. File cleaner. Possibility of sharing files with nearby devices without having to connect to the Internet. Management of files in batch. In short, we are dealing with a file manager with functions that go beyond those we are used to seeing in this type of management applications.
File Manager by Xiaomi Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download File Manager by Xiaomi on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘File Manager by Xiaomi‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the File Manager by Xiaomi in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for File Manager by Xiaomi on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play File Manager by Xiaomi, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running File Manager by Xiaomi on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.