Find my device For PC – Free Download
Find my device Review
Mobile phones have become nothing less than precious objects and not because of their price or because they are the latest technology cry. Rather by the use we give them in our day to day and the amount of personal information they can get to store. Losing it can be a real trauma: photos, videos, messages, contacts, documents, emails … the best thing to cover your backside is to use a localization system like the one proposed by Google: Find my device. How to find any lost Android device This application also known as Find My Device, which is its name in English, allows the location of any mobile device linked to a Google account, be it a smartphone, a smartwatch or a tablet. This Android Device Manager can locate the exact location of the device thanks to GPS, offering three main functions: Make it sound from anywhere: when doing it, play a sound you can find it quickly if, for example, you lost it at home. Set a new lock password: you can lock it remotely and also allow whoever found it to contact you. Clear your data: delete any information it contains if you find it impossible to recover it. The system that Google offers to quickly locate a mobile device. To do this, it uses a very simple interface that displays the map on the screen with the help of the Google Maps service and where its last known location is shown. In the lower part is the access to its main functions while in the upper, we find the devices that we have linked to our user account in Google. Of course, you have to know that this application requires several permissions to be able to offer all its functions, such as access to the location on the map or access to contacts. This app, whose APK you can download for free, is compatible with virtually all Android models on the market that have a version of the operating system equal to 4.0 or higher: Samsung, Xiaomi, BQ, Huawei …
Find my device Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Find my device on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Find my device‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Find my device in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Find my device on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Find my device, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Find my device on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.