Fing – Network Scanner For PC – Free Download
Fing – Network Scanner Review
If you need to audit a network, and not precisely to guess the neighbor’s wifi password, Fing – Network Scanner is quite possibly the application you are looking for. It is an app that allows you to scan them from an Android smartphone or tablet and get all kinds of details thanks to the different tools that it incorporates. Scanning of TCP ports, obtain data from networks that can be detected as MAC and IP addresses, identify connected devices if there are intruders or not … undoubtedly an advanced local network diagnostic tool that will tell you absolutely everything about their status and in question of seconds. Everything you need to manage a Wi-Fi network. Main features of Fing Audit and management of wireless networks. Connectivity detection. Checking TCP ports. Geolocation of networks. Customization of hosts. Remote activation of computers through network messages. Vulnerability detection. Identification of intruders. Monitoring of connected devices. Fing is an application suitable for any user Fing for Android is an excellent and simple tool that will help you solve any problem that has arisen in your network. Its tools make available to all users the management of a wifi simplifying its configuration and maintenance. In fact the versions of Android and iPhone contrast with the one that exists for Windows PC, which from a command console is controlled everything in the old way: no graphic frills, only text in monochrome screen.
Fing – Network Scanner Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Cloud Tread Specs
How To Play/Download Fing – Network Scanner on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Fing – Network Scanner‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Fing – Network Scanner in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Fing – Network Scanner on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Fing – Network Scanner, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Fing – Network Scanner on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.