Finger Driver For PC – Free Download
Finger Driver Review
The specialized studio in casual mobile games bought by the giant Ubisoft has once again managed to engage thousands of players. This time they have presented a game as simple and fun as ever. Finger Driver shows a car rolling down a road. The objective of the game is to turn the printed steering wheel on the screen just enough for the car to advance as much as possible and collect the diamonds from the road. As always in the games of this study, it is easier to say than to do since the steering wheel is extremely sensitive. Drive everything you can without leaving the road. The elements just to hook the player As you can see, the simplicity of this game could not be greater. For this reason, the developers always include small elements that encourage us to continue playing and avoid getting bored too soon. This “car game”, for example, includes small missions to meet to earn points such as traveling 100 meters without accidents or collecting 10 diamonds in a single game, in addition to the classic rewards received if the application is opened every day. In addition, diamonds have another objective: to unlock cars of the most motley. The player can have fun discovering what vehicle he will get next: a taxi, a UFO, a truck, a scooter … Finally, it should be added that this APK file is free and therefore includes a lot of advertising in the form of lower banners and wallpapers between game and game. If you really like the game and you want to delete the ads, you can do so through a small in-app payment from the app’s own settings.
Finger Driver Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Finger Driver on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Finger Driver‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Finger Driver in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Finger Driver on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Finger Driver, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Finger Driver on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.