Fire Up! For PC – Free Download
Fire Up! Review
VOODOO is a studio that specializes in simple games to pass the time, the so-called casual games. And some of its applications are achieving some impact on both the Google Play Android store and the iPhone iTunes App Store. The one that concerns us here is Fire Up! in version for smartphones and tablets of the Google operating system. If you download the APK you can see for yourself the simplicity on which it is based and that makes it so addictive, since although its mechanism is simpler than the mechanism of a botijo, its progressive difficulty makes the desire to overcome the user Take him to take hours and more hours to improve his best scores. It could be a mix of ships and Arkanoid game. The point is that we will manage a small tank in a minimalist environment whose cannon fires balls with which it destroys blocks with an inscribed number. This number reflects the number of impacts it needs to be destroyed. We will advance through the game as if it were a 2D ship game with aerial perspective, and on our way we will have to cross barriers formed by blocks that we have to destroy by firing in order to overcome them. The question is to destroy at least one of the blocks to pass … but of course, as we advance in the game these blocks will be harder and we will need more balls in our shots. Therefore, our survival and how far we get will depend on our firepower. Worry about everything to improve your shot. That said, it does not seem like much, but we recommend that you download the APK of this game and enjoy spending time with it. You will not regret it.
Fire Up! Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Fire Up! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Fire Up!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Fire Up! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Fire Up! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Fire Up!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Fire Up! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.