Firefox Focus For PC – Free Download
Firefox Focus Review
In the times that run to safeguard privacy has become a topic of capital concern for many users. And it is not that there is something to hide, but rather that you do not want anyone to sniff at what does not matter. Well, Mozilla has finally released Android version of your browser that focuses on user privacy. This is Firefox Focus, a browser to make your experience on the web anonymous and private: delete the history and passwords you use, as well as cookies so that you do not pursue unwanted privacy. Since you open until you close: without web crawlers. Private browsing always activated This Firefox can not be downloaded yet from Google Play so you will have to download your APK file to your mobile device. The moment you open it your browsing mode will be private, just as if you opened an incognito browsing tab. These are its main features: Automatic blocking of different web crawlers without the need to configure anything. Automatic deletion of history, passwords, cookies and trackers. Faster navigation when browsing without ads, with less data demands. No bookmarks or tab management. Button to delete the history of the session. This is not in a conventional browser, so you will not find tabs or bookmark management. It is about using it for sessions in which you do not want to be tracked, so any function that involves data storage will not be available. At the same time it has another type of configurable options but by default they are activated, such as blocking the screen capture. Which is better? Firefox Focus or Orbot? Orbot is Tor’s version for Android, developed by Tor Project, but they do not have much to do with this and Mozilla’s. More than anything because Focus is true that is thinking for a private browsing but Tor goes further, obfuscating the IP of your device. If you are looking for total anonymity (which leads to slow navigation) it will be Tor’s browser that you have to download; if you only need a private browsing where you do not want to leave a trace on the device, with Focus you will be served.
Firefox Focus Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Firefox Focus on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Firefox Focus‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Firefox Focus in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Firefox Focus on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Firefox Focus, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Firefox Focus on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.