FlightTrack For PC – Free Download
When you travel by plane there are many variables that you have to take into account: flight number, boarding time, duration, connections, delays, etc. Now you will have all the necessary information about your flights with FlightTrack so that traveling by plane is more comfortable. The tracking of your flights will be easier. Main features Search between more than 3000 airports and 1400 airlines around the world. It allows you to specify all the travelers of a trip to see which flight each is on. We can add notes to a flight that include the seat number, or the flight code. Confirmation. You can know the delays in your flights. It has maps of the flights in real time. You can see the route of your flight second to second. It has a widget that you can add to your home screen. All the information about your flights in the palm of your hand with FlightTrack.
FlightTrack Gameplay Images
Recommended: Dune 2 for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download FlightTrack on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘FlightTrack‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the FlightTrack in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for FlightTrack on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play FlightTrack, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running FlightTrack on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.