Folder Lock For PC – Free Download
Folder Lock Review
Smartphones have become the container of our private life. In them we keep photos, files, documents, notes and all kinds of information that should be confidential. Folder Lock can help you to keep your private life protecting all that information. Your bank statements and card numbers will be protected. Features It has a browser to navigate anonymously. The application automatically detects the files to protect. Possibility of joining the files you access in a single folder protected by password. Access to the folder using password, unlock pattern or PIN. The interface is easy to use and intuitive.
Folder Lock Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Folder Lock on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Folder Lock‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Folder Lock in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Folder Lock on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Folder Lock, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Folder Lock on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.