Folding @ Home For PC – Free Download
Folding @ Home Review
Do you want to offer your help to find a cure for diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer or Ebola? You do not need to be a scientist or make economic contributions. Folding @ Home offers you a simple and affordable way to help. The power of your smartphone can save lives. Once you install the application on your Android, while you sleep you will offer its processing power to be used by scientists in their calculations to study the folding of proteins. Thus, with the help of all, it will be easier to find a cure for many diseases. What is necessary? Only a Wi-Fi connection and the processor of your device will be used by scientists at Stanford University. No information stored on your phone will be consulted or your applications will be used.
Folding @ Home Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Folding @ Home on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Folding @ Home‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Folding @ Home in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Folding @ Home on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Folding @ Home, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Folding @ Home on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.