fonYou For PC – Free Download
Mobile telephony has become an indispensable element for the vast majority of people, but having more than one terminal to enjoy more than one number (one line for work and another for personal calls) can be somewhat cumbersome, although this is already can be avoided thanks to fonYou.Two phone numbers in your mobileThe system used by fonYou is relatively simple, since once installed in your Android mobile device allows the user to add an additional number of mobile to be able to use it for those cases in which you do not want to offer your personal number. Among the additional options offered by fonYou is the possibility of synchronizing a calendar of up to 3,000 contacts with the web service offered by the application, so that they will always be available when the user needs them. you have lost your mobile phone. Filter the numbers you do not want to answer. FonYou offers a voicemail that you can have multiple configurations that can send those calls you receive from unknown numbers or those people you consider yourself incredibly free pesadas.Descarga fonYou to keep your personal phone number safe.
fonYou Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG Stylo 3 Plus Specs
How To Play/Download fonYou on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘fonYou‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the fonYou in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for fonYou on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play fonYou, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running fonYou on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.