Four in a Row For PC – Free Download
Four in a Row Review
With Four in a Row you finally have the classic game of Connect Four on your Android operating system phone. With Four in a Row you will have to drop your chips to get a minimum of four aligned horizontally, diagonally or vertically, winning the first one that manages to do so. But do not you already know how to play this classic? Compete against your Android or if you prefer against another person. Four in a Row includes great graphics, excellent sound effects and the ability to set the level of difficulty when playing in single player mode. Among other features included are undo the last action carried out in the game or the car saved from the game if you leave the application or receive a call. Hang out with Four in a Row, a classic among classics.
Four in a Row Gameplay Images
Recommended: Babbel for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Four in a Row on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Four in a Row‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Four in a Row in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Four in a Row on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Four in a Row, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Four in a Row on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.