Frontback For PC – Free Download
Now that selfies are so fashionable, Frontback brings us a very good proposal: at the same time you take a picture with the front camera, another photo will be taken with the rear camera that will show your surroundings. In this way you can share the two images at once. The funniest photography community in the world. Selfies with added value Frontback is also a social network of photographs, the style of Instagram, but with the addition that the images provide more information: we can see the image captured by the two cameras of the mobile. Other features of Frontback are: Allows you to flip the orientation of the camera with gestures. You can add locations to your photos. Share the images through Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email, etc. Allows you to decide which image is placed above and which below . Share your images in a special way with Frontback. Do not leave any face for photographing.
Frontback Gameplay Images
Recommended: Taptu for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Frontback on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Frontback‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Frontback in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Frontback on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Frontback, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Frontback on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.