Funimate Video Editor For PC – Free Download
Funimate Video Editor Review
If until doing nothing to choose the right filter for that photo you wanted to upload to Facebook was a matter of life and death, now it is choosing the right effect for your video. For this you have to choose the most appropriate app. With Funimate Video Editor you can give (still more) life to your creations live or to those that you have already recorded with a multitude of colors, animations and filters. With Funimate you can transform a daily moment into a creative video with amazing visual effects. Before starting, make it clear that this app is not what you call a wonder. It is slower than the bad guy’s horse and spends a certain chonesque whiff that does not stop flaking. But it fulfills its function and gets very nice results. You start by cutting the part of the video you want to edit and then you can choose between four types of retouching: Magic text. Magic touch. Mix of effects. Color filters. Each of these is complemented with many fun and interesting options, although to use the majority you will have to become a pro member. This means going through the box, of course. After scratching your pocket you will have the advantage of unlocking all the effects, getting a great pin for your profile (in short) and edit videos without watermarks. More than fifteen video effects. Editor and social network, two in one But not only you can create authentic works of art with your videos, no. Funimate includes a social network where you can scale yourself and become a star. Check categories by hashtags, the most popular funimaters, those who are petating right now … You can follow them and see their creations made with the app, comment, vote, etc. And, of course, you can also fight to share your best videos and be among the stars. Does it attract you? Well you can download it for free. At least the version for satin members.
Funimate Video Editor Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Funimate Video Editor on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Funimate Video Editor‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Funimate Video Editor in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Funimate Video Editor on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Funimate Video Editor, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Funimate Video Editor on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.