Futurama: Game of Drones For PC – Free Download
Futurama: Game of Drones Review
All the iconic characters in Matt Groening’s Futurama series land on Android to star in a Match 3 puzzle game, or rather Match 4, called Futurama: Game of Drones. Explore the universe of Futurama on board drones. In this game you will accompany Bender, Leela and Fry in their adventures surrounded by the delivery drones invented by Professor Hubert Farnsworth for his courier company Planet Express that distributes bizarre merchandise throughout the Universe. Une drones of the same color As you can imagine, you will have to combine groups of four or more identical drones to make them disappear from the screen, exchanging their position to connect the different groups. A game mechanic that will undoubtedly remind you of the legendary Columns of SEGA. If you are a fan of the television series of the creator of The Simpsons, do not hesitate to take a look at the first game based on Futurama available for Android.
Futurama: Game of Drones Gameplay Images
Recommended: Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL) Specs
How To Play/Download Futurama: Game of Drones on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Futurama: Game of Drones‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Futurama: Game of Drones in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Futurama: Game of Drones on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Futurama: Game of Drones, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Futurama: Game of Drones on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.