GIF Me! For PC – Free Download
GIF Me! Review
How to convert short videos into GIF animations? Well, it’s very easy with applications like GIF Me! for Android. It is as easy as recording it and the application in seconds is responsible for converting it to GIF format. Convert videos of 14 seconds in GIF. Features of GIF Me! Different video modes. Capture up to 14 seconds videos. Apply filters to the image. Share in social networks. Effects and filtersYou can apply different image effects to your GIF animations as well Of video. You can create in addition to the common animated GIFs stop motions, movie scenes and time lapses.
GIF Me! Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download GIF Me! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘GIF Me!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the GIF Me! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for GIF Me! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play GIF Me!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running GIF Me! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.