GO Map For PC – Free Download
GO Map Review
Pokémon GO players can now lend a hand to each other with applications like GO Map. It is a community application in which you can notify which Pokémon more or less rare you have managed to capture and its exact location on the map. Thus, you can follow the Pokémon that other users have seen and they yours. Share the location of the Pokémon you discover and find the ones you resist. Advantages of GO Map Look at the Pokémon that surround you at a glance. The app includes a filter to locate specific Pokémon. Each Pokemon marked on the map has a reliability rate calculated according to the ratings of other users. Pokemon with negative ratings are eliminated.
GO Map Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC J Butterfly Specs
How To Play/Download GO Map on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘GO Map‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the GO Map in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for GO Map on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play GO Map, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running GO Map on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.