GO SMS For PC – Free Download
GO SMS Review
GO SMS for Android is an application for mobile phones to quickly and conveniently send text messages and multimedia messages among other functions. It is one of the most popular messaging applications since it is safe, powerful, fun and fully customizable. There are few features and virtues of this application beyond the simple sending of SMS and MMS. Among others are: Sending files through 2G, 3G and 4G coverage, Wi-Fi or SMS network. Support for Facebook chat. Possibility of making and sending handmade drawings. Programming of sending messages. Backup copies of the messages separately or by complete conversation. Personalization of notifications, signatures and conversations. Simple and pleasant interface in sight. These and many more are the features that you can enjoy with GO SMS Pro on your phone and that will undoubtedly make you decide to use it.
GO SMS Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download GO SMS on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘GO SMS‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the GO SMS in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for GO SMS on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play GO SMS, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running GO SMS on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.