Goal Tracker For PC – Free Download
Goal Tracker Review
If, like every beginning of the year, you have a list of good intentions, and you do not want it to fall into oblivion after the first week, Goal Tracker will be very useful for you. This application allows to record all our purposes and their frequency, and we can see graphically if we are fulfilling them or not. Get your goals and be constant. Main features Allows weekly programming of the objectives for any combination of days of the week. It will notify us through notifications of the purposes. It allows to export our calendar of objectives. We can introduce messages that encourage us to meet the goals. This year you will fulfill all your purposes with Goal Tracker.
Goal Tracker Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn KT81 Specs
How To Play/Download Goal Tracker on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Goal Tracker‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Goal Tracker in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Goal Tracker on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Goal Tracker, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Goal Tracker on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.