GoalKeeper Challenge For PC – Free Download
GoalKeeper Challenge Review
Normally soccer games are focused on that we braid incredible plays and make spectacular dribbling. Everyone wants to be like Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo, but what about the big stars of the goal like Buffon or Neuer? Well here you have it, a football goalkeeper simulator for Android. A game of soccer goalkeepers In GoalKeeper Challenge we will assume one of the most complex roles within a football team, if not the most: the goalkeeper. An uncle who, in fact, by very good defenses that he has in front, always ends up being alone before the danger and that is not usually pointed out in victories but in defeats. This game consists of several levels in dealing with free throws from 11 meters (penalties, go) and in stopping the shots of the opponent. For this we will not see the goalkeeper more than his gloves, which we will have to drag with his finger trying to stop the ball … perhaps the only drawback because we can not reproduce the legendary style of Jorge Campos’ clothing nor the skill with the feet of Higuita and Chilavert. Train hard and shade Diego Alves … otherwise Rustu or Iker Casillas can get you the colors. In each case we will be told how many we have to stop at each level to be able to overcome it, having to start again in case of not achieving the objective. Download your APK now and prove that you are at the level of defending the most demanding goals of world football (even if only on a smartphone or tablet).
GoalKeeper Challenge Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download GoalKeeper Challenge on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘GoalKeeper Challenge‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the GoalKeeper Challenge in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for GoalKeeper Challenge on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play GoalKeeper Challenge, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running GoalKeeper Challenge on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.