Google Arts & Culture For PC – Free Download
Google Arts & Culture Review
For several years, Google has a service that allows the user to enjoy the most important art and culture in the world and travel to museums and exhibitions around the world without getting up from the desk chair or through their mobile devices. Google Arts & amp; Culture is a service of the giant that collaborates with more than 1,200 museums and galleries from more than 70 countries to ensure that the best collections are online, available to everyone, by generating and feeding a huge database of art . Thanks to this service, the user can discover the history through art embodied in millions of photographs, videos and virtual reality visits with an incredible image quality. Features of Google Arts and Culture Allows the search of works of art by time and color. Possibility of accessing hundreds of exhibitions from more than 1000 museums around the world. Possibility of examining the most important works of art in detail. It includes virtual guided tours of the most famous museums in the world. It includes curiosities so that the user learns new things once the application opens. Map showing museums and cultural events near the user’s location. Compatible with the use of Google Cardboard to enjoy art in virtual reality. Save favorite works and share collections with friends. Is your portrait in a museum? Now, Google wanted to go a step further and wanted to make a curious experiment with its huge database of art. He has used his artificial intelligence and facial recognition technology to try to find your face among the millions of frames he stores in his database. To try this tool and know if you have a double hung on the wall of the museum just follow these steps: Download the Android application from Google Play (also available for iOS). Open the app and scroll until you find the option “Your portrait is in a museum?”. Allow Google access to your photo camera. Take a selfie, give it to start and wait for the system to compare your image with your database. The system will show you several options and the percentage of similarity with each of them.
Google Arts & Culture Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG G4 Stylus Specs
How To Play/Download Google Arts & Culture on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Arts & Culture‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Arts & Culture in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Arts & Culture on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Arts & Culture, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Arts & Culture on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.