Google Assistant For PC – Free Download
Google Assistant Review
An Android application called Google Assistant? It will be a joke, right? If that already comes by default on my smartphone and tablet. Yes but no. This APK of the Google Assistant offers a direct access to the Siri generated in Mountain View. That is, it provides us with another alternative to open the cousin brother of Google Now, this time more direct, although we can still access the personal assistant using the already famous interjection ‘OK, Google’ or simply by pressing the Home button on the device for a long time. Interact with your phone in a simple, fast and automated way. Thanks to this tool you can interact with the artificial intelligence of your Android through simple voice commands and even get to participate in dialogues with the assistant. Of course, you can also use this app, which is also available for iOS, simply typing, although surely we can make better use of it in situations where we do not have the possibility to write (at the wheel, for example). Everything you can do with Google Assistant Make phone calls using voice commands. Send text messages with just asking for it. Set reminders of important events and appointments in the calendar. Take pictures and selfies without having to touch the phone. Play music directly from YouTube. Open Google Maps to get directions to a destination. Receive weather information and current news. Control over applications developed by third parties. But when is Google Assistant in Spanish? Well, it seems that this day is close to arriving because the Pixel 2 XL announced in October 2017 will be the first Android smartphones to incorporate the Google Assistant in Spanish. In the same way, we can activate this tool in Spanish but only through the Google Allo instant messaging app, opening any conversation and sending a message that says ‘speak Spanish’. It is worth not being as complete as the English version at the moment, but it is a big step forward in anticipation of the arrival of the new mobile devices in the Pixel range.
Google Assistant Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn KC999 Specs
How To Play/Download Google Assistant on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Assistant‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Assistant in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Assistant on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Assistant, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Assistant on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.