Google Assistant Go For PC – Free Download
Google Assistant Go Review
Google has been developing a group of applications for some time that it has called GO. These are new versions of their usual but lighter apps, adapted to smartphones and tablets with less capacity. Now, after other reduced apps like Maps Go or YouTube Go, the Internet giant presents Google Assistant Go, the new light version of its virtual assistant that consumes less resources and less battery than the main version with practically the same features and options. Main features of Google’s virtual assistant GO By means of simple voice commands that the user can easily remember, this version of Google Assistant can take care of the following actions without having to touch the smartphone or tablet at any time: Possibility to make phone calls quickly . Put music from YouTube or from the player. Send text messages. Browse the Internet to look up information or an address. Search the weather forecast. Know the upcoming events that are held close to the user’s location. Ask questions and receive a response. In contrast, unlike the full version of the Google assistant, this APK file will not allow the user to control the home by voice, includes fewer vocal commands and will surely not be compatible with Hey Google’s hands-free or with the OK Google command. At the moment, this application only works in English and we will have to wait for the versions in other languages to arrive. In addition, at the moment it does not have great utility since although it is an application specially developed for devices with little available memory or little RAM, it requires an operating system Android 8.0 to be able to work and this type of smartphones has not yet been released to the market.
Google Assistant Go Gameplay Images
Recommended: Cat S60 Specs
How To Play/Download Google Assistant Go on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Assistant Go‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Assistant Go in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Assistant Go on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Assistant Go, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Assistant Go on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.