Google Authenticator For PC – Free Download
Google Authenticator Review
To strengthen the security of access to the Google user account on mobile devices, the ubiquitous search engine company has the Google Authenticator application, which is based on the creation of verification codes in two steps. What is verification in two steps and how does it work? How? What do you not know what verification is in two steps? It is a system by which the user is obliged to carry out a second verification step when logging into the account in addition to the password itself. It will have to generate a code that generates this app. It works as follows: Step 1: You must log in to Google, entering your username and password as you usually do. Step 2: with this app you can request a second code that you will be asked each time you try to log in. Step 3: You can mark a device as trusted so that no more codes are requested when you use it. Anyway, this does not leave you without protection, because from any other device, those codes will be requested. Once you have generated the code, from any device with which you try to access your user account, the generated code will be required. An extra security layer so that nobody can access your account without permission. This application has the following features: Creation of verification codes that work even without data connection. Possibility of using it with different providers and accounts. Compatibility with Android Wear. Allows an automatic configuration from a QR code.
Google Authenticator Gameplay Images
Recommended: Meizu M5c Specs
How To Play/Download Google Authenticator on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Authenticator‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Authenticator in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Authenticator on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Authenticator, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Authenticator on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.