Google Calendar For PC – Free Download
Google Calendar Review
If you are a Gmail user and other Google products beyond your ubiquitous search engine, you will already know that among all the services offered is your calendar app: Google Calendar. This goes beyond being a simple calendar, since it is able to synchronize the rest of apps and even your email account so that in your day to day you do not forget anything. Google Calendar Sync: you will not forget anything With this function the calendar app is able to remember any appointment, event or date that is important to you. All Gmail events, if you have given permission, become part of your calendar automatically. Multiple calendar views: configure it in month, week or day mode in a moment. Automatic addition to your calendar of Gmail events. Any travel reservations or hotels, concerts, restaurant reservations or another date that you have managed through your email will appear. Function to create reminders of tasks with different types of notices that you can program in different ways. Creation of objectives: have you marked any type of objective? For example, do more exercise? Tell the application how many times a week you want to do it and she will find you a space in your agenda. Quick creation of events: intelligent suggestions of titles, places and people allows you to create events quickly. Compatibility with all Android calendars, including Microsoft Exchange. Function to share any reminder. Link notes or files in Google Drive. One of the best tools to improve your productivity. As you can imagine all the information that is entered in this app is stored in the cloud, so if you access from other devices you can also see it: on iPhone, other smartphones or tablets … Now, there is no desktop version for PC or Mac because the company, as we already know, offers its services online. However you do not have to do virguerías by downloading Android APKs and emulators because you can download their extension for Chrome, so you can use it on your computer whether it is macOS, Windows or Linux.
Google Calendar Gameplay Images
Recommended: Alcatel A50 Specs
How To Play/Download Google Calendar on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Calendar‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Calendar in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Calendar on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Calendar, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Calendar on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.