Google Files Go For PC – Free Download
Google Files Go Review
The new file manager for Google Android is called Google Files Go. It has only been available for a while in beta but you can now download your APK and try it whenever you have Lollipop or higher version of this operating system. Go beyond the classic file management In this file manager we will find the usual functions of this type of tools. That is, all that access to the folders of the device on duty, whether smartphone or tablet, to transfer files, create folders, make copies … What happens is that you are also adding utilities so far not seen in the native application of Android, as the possibility of sending data between two devices that are physically close. To do this, we will have to create a user to which other terminals can be connected as long as we give them permission. Regarding its design we see that the scheme of other applications of the company has been followed, such as its image management app Google Photos. Thanks to this we can see in the first place the files that we want based on how we have organized them, emphasizing those that occupy more space. A file manager that improves what has been seen so far from Android. Main features File management in a more logical and intuitive way. Wizard to free storage space. Suggestions to remove applications that have not been used for some time. Recognition of junk files and duplicate images. Better location of important files. Share offline files quickly and securely. The application has been developed thinking of assisting the user in the maintenance of the telephone in conditions. That is why it has different types of alerts, such as those with little free space, those of applications not used in more than 30 days or that of downloaded files that occupy storage space.
Google Files Go Gameplay Images
Recommended: Scope for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Google Files Go on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Files Go‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Files Go in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Files Go on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Files Go, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Files Go on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.