Google Fit For PC – Free Download
Google Fit Review
Thanks to the applications that register our physical activity we have more incentives to exercise. Google Fit will become your personal trainer as soon as you download it on your Android. Monitor your physical activity day by day. Google Fit is able to process information about your sports activities, so you can check your progress and set goals for each day.Reach your goals in fitnessIn summary, these are the features of Google Fit: Record the minutes of daily physical activity, whether walking, running or cycling.Visualization of graphics with the evolution of your activity and weight.Possibility to establish objectives based on previously recorded data.
Google Fit Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei G300 Specs
How To Play/Download Google Fit on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Fit‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Fit in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Fit on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Fit, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Fit on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.