Google+ For PC – Free Download
You already have available for your Android device the Google+ application, the social network of the Californian company with which you will be able to share your life and keep in touch with wherever you are. Google’s great commitment to dominate social networks. The features covered by Google Plus are varied. From sharing only with the circles of people you want to consult the news that the rest of people close to you publish about their lives. Show your friends and contacts your photos and videos with the function of instantaneous upload of content that you have and, if you want, make it private by choosing who you want.FeaturesFollow the activity of family, friends and other people that interest you. user communities with similar hobbies. Store photos and videos at high resolution. Communicate in real time through instant messaging. Google+ also lets you communicate with everyone in real time with its instant messaging feature. Through Hangouts you can chat with your contacts and establish group video conferences. Do not think about it and download the application to take advantage of Google’s social network. Google’s social network for Android
Google+ Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Google+ on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google+‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google+ in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google+ on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google+, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google+ on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.